ECC Games and 505 Games have released a new update for the renamed DRIFT21 that improves force feedback, adds support for Moza wheels and allows players to run the title properly on the SteamDeck platform.
– New force feedback that improves the behavior of the steering wheel in drift with additional customizable effects. (The option to select the previous ffb system remains in settings).
– Support for “Moza Racing” steering wheels.
– Improvements and bug fixes in the SteamDeck platform.
– Full support for the SteamDeck platform.
– Improvements in the game save system.
– Minor bug fixes.