Studio 397 have updated their current test build for rFactor 2’s new multiplayer interface. The update to the recently released “RaceControl” portal addresses various issues ranging from username changes, email verification, fixes to leaderboards, server mod name modifications that should fix errors when joining and leaving practice servers and various updates for protest submissions, improved notification interactions, and an overall enhanced first-time user registration process.
– Usernames no longer support symbols.
– Changing usernames will preserve previous race results.
– Protest submissions have been improved:
+ Mandatory text box for providing reasons.
+ Mandatory timestamp.
+ Clarity on what types of incidents can be protested.
– Updating email via Profile page is now possible.
– Leaderboard improvements:
+ Track layout consideration added.
+ Gap calculation bug fixed.
+ Added row to showcase your time (if set).
– New designs for rank badges are now displayed.
– Error/warning messages added for practice server join failures.
– Registration process updated for clearer instructions and validations.
– Community server list bug fixed.
– Notification panels have improved buttons and interactions.
– Post-race results for Bronze Ranks are more accurate.
– Unique server mod names for each server to address “unable to install mod” errors.
– Players selecting the Cupra BTCC will not face disconnections.
– Increased DR exchange in higher level races
– Decreased SR gain potential in higher level races (this does not affect potential loss)