EA have deployed the 1.17 patch for F1 23, fixing the Aston Martin AMR23 model, various UI and competition calculations and more. There is no mention whether this re-implements the Barcelona Pit Entry Fix that was in 1.15 and rolled back in 1.16.
– Addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” Livery, race suit and driver helmets
– Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
– Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked
– Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer events” were missing their titles and names
– Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
– Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races.
– Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
– General Stability Improvements
– Various Minor Fixes